When A Cat Suddenly Becomes Lethargic
When A Cat Suddenly Becomes Lethargic - Cat Meme Stock Pictures and Photos
The lack of energy being effectively taken from the diet causes lethargy and weakness.
When a cat suddenly becomes lethargic. Suddenly is afraid the go outside during the day. Drooling, on the other hand, isn’t too common in cats. Young cats and kittens are normally hugely playful, with abundant energy, so when a kitten becomes lethargic it is a cause of concern.
A lethargic cat can mean a lot of things. The medical term for that is ptyalism or hypersalivation. A lethargic cat will have an extended period of weakness, depression, or lack of energy.
Here are a few common factors that may help you decide what to do. Diarrhea can result from nervousness, a change in diet or water, food sensitivities, intestinal parasites, infections, poisoning or many illnesses. In fact, any number of diseases, from heart conditions to cancer.
Another way is through changes in sleep patterns. Diabetes is where your cat cannot control its blood sugar levels effectively. Cats with lethargy are sick and typically there are other warning signs that something is wrong.
Lethargy in cats can be caused by several infections, injuries, and medical conditions. To prevent future weight related health issues discuss a safe weight loss protocol with your veterinarian. The causes of lethargy range from simple fatigue to serious infections and illnesses.
He has never been like this before. A lethargic cat is very different from a tired or lazy cat, and it’s often caused by an underlying issue. Hardly opens her eyes when we try to get her to respond to us.
- My Cat Is Panting While Playing
- Nashville Cat Clinic Hours
- My Cat Is Drinking A Lot Of Water And Not Eating
- Naples Cat Alliance Volunteer
- My Cat Is Drinking A Lot Of Water And Losing Weight
- Names For Cats Boy
- Names For Cats With Green Eyes
- My Cat Throws Up Hairballs Every Day
- My Cat Is Wheezing When She Breathes
- Nashville Cat Clinic Antioch Tn
- Natural Antibiotics For Cats Tooth Abscess
- My Cat Is Sneezing And Has Watery Eyes And A Runny Nose
- My Old Cat Is So Skinny I Can Feel Her Bones
- My Cat S Ears Are Hot And Itchy
- My Cat Is Panting In The Car
- My Cat Is Wheezing When He Breathes
- My Cat Is Limping But Still Playing
- Nacho Cat Food Near Me
- My Cat Is Sneezing And Has Teary Eyes
- My Cat Is Drinking A Lot Of Water After Surgery